Monday 26 March 2012

Lucid


Pre-edit
Here are some more of my favourite images from the third Climax shot. Similarly to the first Climax design, the idea behind the art nude concept was to use product in a sporadic and organic way to mirror the way the mind is able to function in such a way. I used poster paint mixed with water and, using my own hands, I massaged the paint into Chloe's hands and lower arms. I always seem to find that the more I can connect with the model I am working with, the more my concepts flow freely, and the more experimental my makeup application can feel. Chloe and I were completely at ease with each other which made the whole shoot really enjoyable.

I love the curvature of these shots as it reflective the lucidity of the dream state. I have included both pre and post production shots which bring much more vibrancy and light to the face and scarf. I wanted to create the idea of the mind starting to confine itself within the climatic stage to gradually integrate the theory behind the following chapter, 'Descent'. This image represents a sense of disturbed tranquility which I really like, as it is such contrasts that define what my concept is truly presenting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment